This is Plan B’s 6th year. The Expo focuses on offering opportunities and solutions for people whose Plan A didn’t work out or isn’t working out.
There is a variety of vendors as well as educational sessions for most expos. Each vendor is encouraged to bring snacks to hand out and some food vendors have a spaces so that they can get some exposure as well as offering a bit of their product… food & beverages.
The historical attendance averages 350. We typically experience around 120 attendees in the building at any one time. Our average attendance is 350 for the 4 hour period. Our goal for 2015 is to break the 400 barrier by including more family options, kid-friendly services, small business focused, and stronger employment-focused opportunities.
Each vendor & sponsor receives e-tickets to give away as they choose and our coordinators are in the area handing out promotional cards and tickets to the general population as well.
The event is advertised to the general public as well as social media advertising, mass marketing, radio spots and there are ads running across Tampa Bay. http://www.planbexpo.com/
The expo is open to the general public with the majority of the attendees falling into these categories:
- 40 % business owners & entrepreneurs seeking additional opportunities, income, health alternatives, networking, or seeking B2B connections
- 30 % current executives & full time employees seeking additional opportunities, income, health alternatives, networking, or seeking B2B connections
- 15 % job seekers
- 12 % people with families, seeking family focused products, options, stay-at-home moms & grandparents raising younger children
- 3 % non-profits or volunteers & supporters of non-profits seeking alternatives to their current marketing strategies, support, volunteers, raise awareness.
- 2% typical variety of expo “promo collectors”.
- 1 % politicians
Our goal for 2015 is to break the 400 barrier by including more family options, kid-friendly services, small business focused, and stronger employment-focused opportunities. We’d love to have you come and support the local economy and find your Plan B!
We aim to branch out in a BIG way in the coming years, and you have a sneak peek of where we will be heading!
- November 2014 – Tampa
- February 2015 – Miami
- April 2015 – Orlando
- July 2015 – St. Augustine
- October 2015 – Atlanta (Halloween themed)
- November 1st – January 1st, 2016 – Las Vegas & San Diego